When we set out to design an always on buffer, we decided to combine the best of instrument and Pro Audio designs. Our unique Dual Stage Buffer design combines the FET input that guitarists love with a high drive-strength output for the longest cable runs. We didn’t stop there, we added a class-leading 30V power supply that gives us both the highest dynamic range and the quietest operation. You don’t have to worry about an 18V pedal or active bass pickups overloading our inputs. In fact the Buff One can be used for both instrument and line level operation. With its high drive capability, wide frequency response and high dynamic range, the Buff Once can be used in any situation where you need to preserve the exact tone of your instrument.
The Buff One has best in class audio performance in an ultracompact package.
- Dual Stage Buffer design combines the best of instrument input and high-drive output
- 30V internal rails for transparent handling of high signal levels
- 5Hz – 50kHz frequency response
- Greater than 140 dB dynamic range
- Max input level +22 dBu
- Rugged steel chassis
- High quality Amphenol jacks
- 9V DC in. Center negative